Josh Bixler participation on forum

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I'm not sure if anyone has hit upon this ever, but I would like to see Josh Bixler participate in the forums. His business has inspired me to get into rc and make it part of my life along with this forum. We are all busy in life, but I find time to participate on the forums. It would be really inspirational if Mr. Bixler could find 15 minutes of every day to peruse the headlines and make comments and I think this could really spur on participation in this great forum. After all this is his creation and brainchild and 15 minutes isn't much more than we spend in the bathroom on any given day...at least for a man.

Dave

bitogre

Yes, that would be nice, but I would rather Josh spend the time growing FliteTest and creating content than participating in the Forum here. Also, I think that is one of the reasons why Stefan was hired. I do know we do see Stefan here participating in the Forum.

kdobson83

Yes, it is Stefan's job to have their presence here on the forums. But in his defense, I have seen posts here from the man himself. Granted not many, but I have seen a couple.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I think it would be cool to hear from him once and a while. Even President Trump tweets out to his peeps occasionally.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
He does get on occasionally.

http://forum.flitetest.com/member.php?16-Josh-Bixler

He's also on the FT Podcast often, and on the episodes, and in the VLOGs sometimes, and out and about making personal appearances.

I'd bet he's more concerned about being out there too much, instead of not enough.

What kinds of posts would you like for Josh to make?

(Side note: if you mean Flite Test is Josh's brainchild, Chad Kapper is actually the person who came up with the idea. If you're talking about the forums, I'm to blame for them.)

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hey guys!

INDEED it is my job to be the liaison for the community to FT and FT to the community! ;) So, I would like to say that a lot of what I post in the forum has JOSH BIXLER input ha I ask questions and get feedback from him probably about 50% of the time before I post. So, he kind of posts THROUGH me at times because of his MANY other tasks ha!

I hope this can give a little insight into why he is not on here as much...because I take all his talking points and post them before he CAN!! ;) haha

Hope all is well and happy flying everyone!
Stefan

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I was never good at history, I should have said Josh is a major contributor...Anyway, I look up to him and think Josh is a great guy and the only way a common man like myself could ever communicate with Josh would be through this forum. I just think it would be great to participate with him, like we are here, in discussions and information exchanges.
Also, thanks to all you guys for making this hobby more accessible and this great forum.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Then, THANK YOU!

You're welcome.

But I'll have to say, if you want to thank folks, than the moderators and mentors. Those guys kick butt on making, and keeping this the helpful, family friendly environment you get to enjoy today.

Timmy P

Best place to talk to Bixler is at an event.. He is all ears and ready to help or chitchat. And more than willing to fly anything you give him. He loves to fly my Cessna 180.. He's got all the time in the world for his fans. He is a really nice dude..

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
We need a Flight Fest in the Northwest! It rhymes too...Seattle is pretty much the home of flight with Boeing being here and all.

RCMAN

As a business owner, retired now, I would think that Bixler would be all over this forum as it's free advertising. But I know from experience that eventully, even if it's your passion, that you get burned out and need a break from it all. After all, it's our fun hobby and it's Bixlers job.

NiCK_NaMe

Hey guys!

INDEED it is my job to be the liaison for the community to FT and FT to the community! ;) So, I would like to say that a lot of what I post in the forum has JOSH BIXLER input ha I ask questions and get feedback from him probably about 50% of the time before I post. So, he kind of posts THROUGH me at times because of his MANY other tasks ha!

I hope this can give a little insight into why he is not on here as much...because I take all his talking points and post them before he CAN!! ;) haha

Hope all is well and happy flying everyone!
Stefan

... Does anyone else find it a bit concerning that Stefan types like he talks? He even says "ha" after a sentence, like he is doing a podcast :eek:

liamnave

flyboy
... Does anyone else find it a bit concerning that Stefan types like he talks? He even says "ha" after a sentence, like he is doing a podcast :eek:

I was actually just thinking that! I like Stefan, hes proof to all us teens that u don't actually ever have to grow up

Timmy P

Stefan is cool. At first I thought he was a tiny bit over the top. But I didn't say anything in fear he would tone it down to much.. He has kinda chilled out a lot, and now I wish he was all wild still. Stefan.. Let it out dude. hahaha

NiCK_NaMe

before it was hahahahaaaaa haaah haaaaaaha haaa!

if you read his last post it is only ha, then a ha, and now a haha.

Stephan needs to rest bro...

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
But I'll have to say, if you want to thank folks, than the moderators and mentors. Those guys kick butt on making, and keeping this the helpful, family friendly environment you get to enjoy today.

Making, and keeping this the helpful, family friendly environment is actually the community being amazing. The very few times us mods have to intervene is usually just spam getting through...

before it was hahahahaaaaa haaah haaaaaaha haaa!

That was just a phase when the crew did experiments and fed him caffeine...

Last edited: