josh scott flys the new hk turbine flitetest episode

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Is this really worth making up a thread?

Flite Test opens up a thread for each episode in one of the sections above.

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
What's really impressive about this episode (I got to see the raw footage, they're still editing) is the plane had some sort of malfunction, and dove towards the cameras. Josh Bixler got scared, it looked like the plane was about to hit him. He dropped the transmitter, and Josh Scott saved the day. He calmly picked it up, recovered the plane, and boy oh boy, he greased the landing.

Chad was standing there with his mouth wide open, in pure amazement, and Joab was cheering like a madman.

They're still looking for Josh Bixler...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I get to see super secret pre release footage because I bought the rights to the color turquoise on the show. Every time they have something that's colored turquoise, they send me something. This time it was footage of the turbine episode.

I am not quite sure what sfactor did to get this information...

:D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
What's really impressive about this episode (I got to see the raw footage, they're still editing) is the plane had some sort of malfunction, and dove towards the cameras. Josh Bixler got scared, it looked like the plane was about to hit him. He dropped the transmitter, and Josh Scott saved the day. He calmly picked it up, recovered the plane, and boy oh boy, he greased the landing.

Chad was standing there with his mouth wide open, in pure amazement, and Joab was cheering like a madman.

They're still looking for Josh Bixler...

LOL awesome!

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
I get to see super secret pre release footage because I bought the rights to the color turquoise on the show. Every time they have something that's colored turquoise, they send me something. This time it was footage of the turbine episode.

I am not quite sure what sfactor did to get this information...

:D

Fred - We're switching your color to violet.