JPot1 - Plans Index

jpot1

Elite member
Following in the footsteps of others and having run out of room in my signature, below are links to all of my plans. If you build something please post in the thread!

Designs

Long EZ | Forum Thread
Pitts Challenger | Forum Thread
KFM4 Arrow | Forum Thread
'Cuda | Forum Thread
V-Tail Scout | Forum Thread
Synergy | Forum Thread
Mini Polaris | Forum Thread
737 | Forum Thread
Astron | Forum Thread
Extended Baby Blender | Forum Thread
Ugly Stik | Forum Thread
VX-30 | Forum Thread
Thoth | Forum Thread
To be named canard design | Forum Thread

Last edited:

jpot1

Elite member
VX-30 started and thread link added.
C3C0AADC-A895-4C71-8832-D35821E73411.jpeg

jpot1

Elite member
I see a funder and lightning! How do you like it? I've always wanted to build one

Maiden was today. Super stable and gentle flying plane. I just was nervous and made it too heavy with large square dowels for the booms. Need to rebuild lighter but it flew awesome.

Brownwood

Following in the footsteps of others and having run out of room in my signature, below are links to all of my plans. If you build something please post in the thread!

Designs

Long EZ | Forum Thread
Pitts Challenger | Forum Thread
KFM4 Arrow | Forum Thread
'Cuda | Forum Thread
V-Tail Scout | Forum Thread
Synergy | Forum Thread
Mini Polaris | Forum Thread
737 | Forum Thread
Astron | Forum Thread
Extended Baby Blender | Forum Thread
Ugly Stik | Forum Thread
VX-30 | Forum Thread
Thoth | Forum Thread

In Progress

F4 Phantom (Julius Perdana original design)

Plans are typically posted in one of the first few posts in the forum thread.Forum ThreadBuild Thread
Are there any tiled plans available for that Ugly Stick? I would luv to build that!

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Is your re-maiden of the BD-5 from the 3d printed version or did you make a DTFB (lighter version)?

jpot1

Elite member
Also currently working on converting the Funder & Lightning over to standard FT techniques. Using a 3d printed motor mount and going to 3d print a nose plate with cutouts for the battery strap.

IMG_0046.JPG