July 2012 Update

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

In this episode of Flite Test, Josh and Josh respond to some comments, tell us whats in the future, and also share some cool opportunities for YOU as the viewer. Watch to see more.

http://www.flitetest.com

For more information please visit the article on out site.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Congratulations bmsweb and Thomas. Thomas got a cameo shot on this episode. Way to go Thomas.

Thurmond

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Congratulations bmsweb and Thomas. Thomas got a cameo shot on this episode. Way to go Thomas.

Thurmond

I got my friend on a cameo in the other update - but only as a picture, on the article I wrote about Mountain Flying.

MichiganFlyer

So today after making a Hobby King purchase I looked on the right side of the site and there was a Poll, Do you watch Flite Test? There was no HELL YEAH!!!! button so I had to click the YES.
Liking your facebook page was the best thing ever, now I know when new episodes are up.
BTW Josh S, It is about time Hobby King makes a Scott, Hmm doesn't sound as good as a Bixler. Maybe a Scottsler or JS Trainer or a JSler. Anyway you deserve a plane too.

bmsweb

Site Moderator

Thurmond

Thanks! Thomas just got up and saw the video! Mind you I received a Text at 6:30am telling me about it! Thomas was over the moon about it big time :D I can't believe the little EDF that he picked, that i made fun of, is now even more famous lol

Edit: Forgot to mention that Thomas got really stuck up about stinkjuice's comments . . he was really upset about it. Both Josh's please keep doing exactly what it is that you do!! It's working for us PERFECTLY :) The only reason Thomas and I do this hobby, is for the Fun of it. Having fun is what its all about.

Last edited:

SteveRoby

Keep the comedy....if its not entertaining why would we watch it :)
Love the show, Im allways checking to see if new vids are out.
How about a show to test just what Josh2's limits are, in terms of planes he can fly. Lots of us on the same flying level as Josh2.

One suggestion, I know you cant trash talk a sponsors product in a review, but how about just going through what the buyer needs to do to that plane to make it a great flyin machine .
Cheeeeers

MichiganFlyer

Josh2 how rude! That is Josh Scott. A Scott is as Scott and a Bixler is a Bixler. I am a fan of Mr. Scott and The Bixler(yeah your no longer a person, you are a plane). So from now on Josh is Josh and Bixler is Bixler. Just that simple. Josh we need more flight videos.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I will say that I do like almost everything I have seen on FliteTest so far. Some of the episodes are not for me personally, but the 2 Josh's work very well together. I think that most of the people that follow FliteTest will agree that these 2 guys make the show. The chemistry is great!
I see improvements from where it all began, and I am a life follower even if I were to get out of the hobby.(Not that I see that happening.)

Keep up the good work guys, Chad, Josh, Josh, all of the rest of the crew, and all of the people on the forums, you all have helped me learn so much since I started in the hobby!

Thanks a lot!!!!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Josh Scott is kind of like Captain Picard. Did not like him at first but he grows on you over time as his character develops. ;)

Thurmond

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Josh Scott is kind of like Captain Picard

Interesting comparison :applause: Love it :)

I honestly think some people will complain for the sake of it and some are pretty vocal too. You know I've had PMs and Messages on Youtube telling me I shouldn't be wearing a Flite Test T-Shirt and always flying Hobby King Models :confused:

Last edited:

oagh

David = quadcopter in my thinking , and quadcopter are cool !
SO ,,,,,,,,,David is cool 2.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Interesting comparison :applause: Love it :)

I honestly think some people will complain for the sake of it and some are pretty vocal too. You know I've had PMs and Messages on Youtube telling me I shouldn't be wearing a Flite Test T-Shirt and always flying Hobby King Models :confused:

Wear what you want, fly what you want. Keep doing what you are doing ;)

stephen

Wear what you want, fly what you want. Keep doing what you are doing ;)

Just keep doing what you are doing its great and so is the comedy Josh. After all its all about fun isn't it. As they say if it aint fun it aint worth doin. Oh!!! Bring David back Bring David back!!! Looks like a guy that has a lot of knowledge to share and really has fun doin it Cheers from Australia

earthsciteach

I am a big Josh Scott fan! Flitetest would not be nearly as entertaining without him. There are plenty of solid, informative, review type sites and youtube channels. What sets flitetest apart is the entertainment value!

Now, how about including Mrs. Scott on ft episodes? She sure is beautiful! :D

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
The whole point of FT is the fun element of the subject whilst delivering the information....and they do this perfectly...nuff said

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
Flite Test... Top Gear of the aviation world.

Josh Bixler = Jeremy Clarkson (Epic : "You cannot fly this plane")
Josh Scott = Richard Hammond
David = James May