Jumper T16

Skibum1996

I have this TX my trim tab for the aileron is reversed not sure how to fix it. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?

Got the answer I think let you know

Last edited:

quorneng

Master member
What brand of Tx is it?
Are you saying that when you move the stick to the right (right aileron moves up) the aileron moves in the opposite direction when you apply right trim?

Skibum1996

What brand of Tx is it?
Are you saying that when you move the stick to the right (right aileron moves up) the aileron moves in the opposite direction when you apply right trim?
The TRIM tab is reverese not the stick it works correctly but if i want left trim its reversed.

Skibum1996

It shouldn’t be reversed unless the servo is reversed, check the ailerons move the right way. If it is reversed then it’s an easy fix to change the servo direction.
if i want left trim i have to push right trim its reversed I have flown the plane many times once in the air when I went to trim out the roll it just got worse thats when i realized its reversed on the TRIM tab only. I have the servos working in the correct direction. If you are not familiar with this TX please dont try to help.

quorneng

Master member
No?
That suggests right stick and right trim move the aileron in the same direction which is correct and not reversed.

2078Flyer

Not sure if you corrected this issue yet, but I had this problem a while ago on the elevator servo with my T16. Do you have individual servo's for left and right aileron? If so, try this. Move the servo arm 180 degree to the opposite side of the servo. You'll have to reverse the servo direction but if my memory is correct the trim will now follow the in the correct direction. I have no idea why this seemed to fix my issue but hopefully helps you out.

speedirt

I had a similar problem with Jumper T8SG purchased 5/20. If changing the servo arm 180 degrees is not an option, enter the trim tab settings. You can reverse the input tab direction by changing the Trim-/Trim+settings. The aileron tab, for example, is TRIMRH+ and TRIMRH- (RH-right horizontal tab-aileron) (RV-right vertical tab-elevator) (LH-left horizontal tab-rudder) This will correct the input to servo, however the display might still be reversed.