just à photo of the first plane i have Build.

Edwin

just à photo of the first plane i have Build.

IMG_1529.jpg

Edwin from Belgium

With thanks to Flite test and ultramicrobe

Last edited:

Edwin

Yes this is the first, i started this hobby 2 months ago.

The foam bord i used was 5mm and the plane has a wide of 49.60 inches ( 126 cm)
the weight is 1,5kgr.
I hope that the motor is ok for the first flight.
The motor is à 400 Watt power Emax BL2220/07 and prop 11x5.5

Fledermaus

Dude! That is phenomenal! Well done! I am inspired. I like the wooden dowels used for the guns. You seem to have uncovered a hidden talent. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Please post some video of you flying this fine looking bird!

Edwin

I used 5mm foam bord. :D

video is to find here

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?5938-test-Flight-of-my-scratch-bild-BF109&p=66735#post66735

Made a new flight today with better landing :applause:
The plane is very stable once it was trimmed out ( have to say that there was no wind )
Roles are à little slow, but hey... its a war plane not a 3D. As i get used to the behaviour i will switch to hi rate and see what it does at that moment.

Quote - O yes... if someone is inspired please put the photo's on the net :p

Last edited:

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
I used 5mm foam bord. :D

video is to find here

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?5938-test-Flight-of-my-scratch-bild-BF109&p=66735#post66735

Made a new flight today with better landing :applause:
The plane is very stable once it was trimmed out ( have to say that there was no wind )
Roles are à little slow, but hey... its a war plane not a 3D. As i get used to the behaviour i will switch to hi rate and see what it does at that moment.

Quote - O yes... if someone is inspired please put the photo's on the net :p

Did you use layers of 5mm foam board to create the green section, or was that made from one solid piece of thicker foam?

Edwin

@ Jaxx i used one layer of 5mm board and glued à thicker foam on it. then sanded the form into the green foam.