Just Saying Hello

Sammyk

3D printing scratchbuilds
Hi guys, my name is Sam and I am new to the forum. I have been flying RCs for a few years, but I have been focusing on getting my private pilots license. But in the past few months, my interest has grown quite a bit, and now a group of friends and I have just started a few projects. Our main project is a 3D printed Bell X-1 in 1:16 scale that we started about a week and a half ago, and it is coming along nice. We are currently in the design phase but a few parts are ready for printing. I will be posting in the forums once we get some more progress past the design phase. Thanks guys and I am really looking forward to contributing to this amazing forum :D

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
Hi guys, my name is Sam and I am new to the forum. I have been flying RCs for a few years, but I have been focusing on getting my private pilots license. But in the past few months, my interest has grown quite a bit, and now a group of friends and I have just started a few projects. Our main project is a 3D printed Bell X-1 in 1:16 scale that we started about a week and a half ago, and it is coming along nice. We are currently in the design phase but a few parts are ready for printing. I will be posting in the forums once we get some more progress past the design phase. Thanks guys and I am really looking forward to contributing to this amazing forum :D

Hi, welcome to the forum. Im addicted to Flight Test, it's awesome!
Good luck on your ppl, it was the best experience Ive had in my life, next to my wife...