Kinetic 800

bmsweb

Site Moderator
That was so sad .. but I loved the way your son narrated the vids .. very cool :cool:

Ha ha, Thomas is such a character. Actually he felt so bad for my friend that he wanted to replace JBs Tricopter, FPV Gear and Gopro with his savings money! I had to explain to him that there was no way my mate would accept that amount from him!

He its funny because I was just looking at that Hex :D

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
I have the quad Talon V1 (modded) and V2 and specially the V2 is VERY solid.
Just the motor mounts a bit fragile but I know some optionals that are better and suit the DT750.

Wasn't this a Kinetic thread ?
Apologies ...
:rolleyes:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OK, so my friend decided to put an 8x4 TGS prop on his Kinetic, it's a non-folding prop, so guess what - he broke his motor shaft.

Any suggestions on a replacement shaft, or a faster replacement motor?

Rcjim11

RCtimer are the only guys I know of that sell it. As with Hobbyking, they are based in HK and shipping is free.

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
RCtimer are the only guys I know of that sell it. As with Hobbyking, they are based in HK and shipping is free.

RCTimer is the best !
Their motors are good, HK has introduced some of them now as well.
The 18A, 25A, 30A ESC's are the same as Turnigy Plush and ALWAYS in stock !
Very fast shipment ..

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Some breaking news on the Kinetic... Apparently HK is bringing out a version 2.0 with stronger snap-on wings. Time frame is a couple of weeks and at the same price point.

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
How long does it take to get things to you in Netherlands?

Normally 7 working days max.
I ordered and payed their RM550 hexacopter kit Friday 8th.
It was shipped the same day (with tracking #) and was delivered last week Thursday 14th in a large flat box in a large strong bubble envelope.
Great servive always fast on email replies (Nina).
Makes you wonder why it takes so long at HK ..