didzor

Hi all,

First time building a quad, here's some specs:
alien 5" frame
mr steele PDB
KISS FC v2
KISS ESC 24A RE
Emax RS2205 2300KV

Since I first connected the FC to the PC I've been getting a wierd behaviour on the quad's model, at the 'data output' tab (See links below). Figured it would be because it wasn't setup.
Finnised the build and can't get it to lift, the motors go nuts.

Took it all down to start soldering from scratch, but just wanted to make sure the behavior of the gyro/acc from the video make sense.

More info:
- all 4 blue leds and the green one are lit.
- tried several PID's,
- flashed the fw on both fc and ESCs.
- while testing individualy, the motors go in the correct direction.
- Calibrated the throtle and i get around 1500 (+-1) from the receiver.

Could you shed some light on what might be happening or point me on the right direction? Is this model behavior normal? Is the gyro bad?

Thanks in advance.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Most times on KISS gear if things like this are happening its mismatched gui and firmware.

Make sure both are the latest. Flyduino started putting out bundles with all related software that matches.

Download the latest bundle. Then uninstall any old Kiss software. Do a cold start (full shut down and power up) specially if you use win 10 tp clear anything windows may want to hang onto and reload pn its own.

This could be the issue eith the motors as well but check to be sure the arrow is facing forward OR if you rotated it make sure you set that correctly in the gui.

Otherwise you get this...