KK2 3. The motor is running stronger

Kendalf

The fact that you're getting the same result after swapping the motor suggests a software calibration issue. I'm not too familiar with quad controllers, but some suggestions for troubleshooting. First, try switching the ESC between the arms. If the problem follows the ESC, then you've likely isolated the issue to that particular ESC.

Next, perhaps try recalibrating each ESC separately. Not sure if there is any other calibration done on the flight controller.

ulaskayalar

I calibrated one by one and all of them. 3 ESC is not the problem, only 1 of this problem is doing. Do you think there's a structural problem?

Kendalf

There are several other ESC settings that can be programmed, such as Timing, Start Force, Curve Mode, Cutoff Mode, etc. Perhaps one of these settings is programmed differently on that particular ESC?

Kendalf

I wouldn't say that's the only solution, but without knowing how exactly you've checked all the possible causes it's hard to say for sure whether there's actually something wrong with the ESC or if it's a setting issue.

ulaskayalar

All calibration settings are complete. I also connected a different engine to the ESC to see if the problem was ESC. However, all the motors connected to the esc, give the same response.

ulaskayalar

The problems you mentioned are mostly absent. It may have been a little wrong for soldering for the first time. I'm going to try strengthening my solder a little more. No problem with engines, as I said, the same reaction is given when the engine changes. The problem is like the ESC. I will buy ESC as the latest solution, thanks for your reply.