Kudos

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Thank you HK for Turnigy neck straps/motors/batteries (Zippy too), Hextronic 5010 servos, cheap anemometers, 9X radios, cheap glue/epoxy, cheap battery chargers, wood props, Plush ESC's, watt meters...The list goes on. Oh, and by "cheap", I for sure mean INEXPENSIVE!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thank you HK for Turnigy neck straps/motors/batteries (Zippy too), Hextronic 5010 servos, cheap anemometers, 9X radios, cheap glue/epoxy, cheap battery chargers, wood props, Plush ESC's, watt meters...The list goes on. Oh, and by "cheap", I for sure mean INEXPENSIVE!

Oh and thanks even more for making stuff even cheaper with buddy codes!

Thanks for making the "Turnigy Neckstrap of AWESOMENESS!"

PaulT

Mentor
I have heard endless complaints in the last couple years of poor service, wrong items sent and unreliable products.
My experience, fortunately, has been nothing but positive.
My last two orders took 14 days or less to arrive and my most recent order was shipped out in less than 24 hours.
No mistakes, no damage and everything in working order.
I can honestly say that not only have I saved thousands on my habit (yes I am am out now) but am a very satisfied customer.
Kudos to HK.
I only wish that they would set up a warehouse in Canada. (I can have a warehouse and staff ready to be put into action!)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
My order was shipped out the 3rd of November, got mailed the 5th, and is currently in Dietzenbach in Germany. It might take another week or so to get it here.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
How long did it take for your parcel to get to Germany?

Well up to now I only had two orders one of which everything arrived well packaged and fine and the other one is still on its way.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I received a couple of Turnigy battries with bad cells and one DOA.
I got a ECO 6 charger that worked for about 5 charges and then broke.

While I can't say all of my experiences have been positive; they have been overall positive.
I accept a certain amount of risk when buying from HK. Customer Service still leaves a lot to be desired.
The last three orders I have placed have gone just fine and arrived in good time with good feedback during the shipping process.

Stay away from HobbyKing during the Chinese New Year!

I have heard endless complaints in the last couple years of poor service, wrong items sent and unreliable products.
My experience, fortunately, has been nothing but positive.
My last two orders took 14 days or less to arrive and my most recent order was shipped out in less than 24 hours.
No mistakes, no damage and everything in working order.
I can honestly say that not only have I saved thousands on my habit (yes I am am out now) but am a very satisfied customer.
Kudos to HK.
I only wish that they would set up a warehouse in Canada. (I can have a warehouse and staff ready to be put into action!)

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
This upcoming one January 23, 2012
I'd stay away from that last week in January and probably most of February ;)
HobbyKing used to have their expected warehouse lead times and backlogs posted on their forum.
I don't know if that works anymore...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
IF shipping to my country takes about 3 weeks, THEN

- I'll have my plane shipped before CH N Y
- I'll be flyin' before the end of the year! (As in that old poll :) Thanks again guys)

So, no need for stuff during CH N Y unless I need spares.