Kwad Share

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Wow, what an initiative and wow what a sudden response. I'm suspecting we might only be seeing the beginning of what will really be a much larger response. My question is will we, Moderators and forum members, need to know anything to deal with all the new forum members who are responding to the Kwad Share initiative.

By the way, I haven't seen the video yet. I will after work.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I spoke with Josh.

While I think the idea is good, I'm not sure the forum format is the best process for receiving and distributing the quad items.

I suggested that they create a website that could be added to the tabs at the top of the website pages. On that new website they could have a sign in for people asking for items, and a way for donors to send items to a central location for distribution.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
As I'm seeing the flood of responses I am feeling the same way. Wow, the volume of people! I do hope it can work but oh the management it will require.

Keep us in the know. Unfortunately for them, I'm ignoring much of them out of ignorance and overload. I don't have much to offer them but the usual welcome and with so many of them even that seems unsurmountable.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Today I've found a new section of the forum for the Kwad Share stuff. I'm not sure how people are navigating to it but I do see there are people posting.

Fred
1) Do we have a green light to moderate there just as we have been?
2) Do you know if the powers that be have considered the possibility of needing more moderators to handle an increased load?
3) Are there any special considerations for the Kwad Share side of the house?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Great questions.

I recently found out that Stefan is the official FT contact for the forum.

I have contacted him, and will let him answer these questions.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Thumbs Up... no I haven't forgotten.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 6