LaForge FPV video transmitter V2

MechaTomato

Our high school FPV racing team (email me sponsors) recieved a couple hundred dollars in donation and were were thinking of getting the LaForge system, but I have some questions regarding the compatibility.

Reviews on GETFPV say that the video transmitter only works with the Laforge reciever, is that true?
-We have 1 pair of dominators, 3 Predetors, and 2 monitors, so will only the laforge get the signal?

Vise versa, will the laforge be able to pick up signal from other transmitters?

Sorry if this is dumb. Any help would be appreciated, especially if you actually own it and know for a fact that things are not/are compatible

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
The LaForge is a 40 channel receiver, it should work with pretty much any VTx.

Edit: The Tx is also 40 channel, it should work with any Rx.

PilotSam

Judge me by my age?
You have a high school fpv race team!!! Awesome!!! Please tell me how I can possibly get a fpv race team started at my school! Sorry, but I don't have any answers to your questions, and never feel dumb when you ask a questions. We all have our newbie questions every now and then. Also I just realized that this is your first post, so welcome! Welcome to the FT community. You can always find answers on this forum. Good luck and happy flying! :cool:

MechaTomato

You have a high school fpv race team!!! Awesome!!! Please tell me how I can possibly get a fpv race team started at my school! Sorry, but I don't have any answers to your questions, and never feel dumb when you ask a questions. We all have our newbie questions every now and then. Also I just realized that this is your first post, so welcome! Welcome to the FT community. You can always find answers on this forum. Good luck and happy flying! :cool:

Well our school will pretty much find anything so we had a good pilot come in and demonstrate to our principal and he loved it so we got a lot of funding for goggles and quad parts

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Might want to watch this first then make a decision. There were some really good points and I think in a later video there was positive changes due to his feedback.