Laines Planes 26" Balsa Cuda Build Thread

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Did you ever to getting her back up into the air? The kit for one showed up on my doorstep a couple days ago..

Yes - and since the rebuild I haven't had any more cartwheel issues too - not sure if that's just better piloting or pure luck. Last time I had her out it was great fun to pull this screamer out and have something just fly where I pointed it after fighting the maiden problems with the big Quaker.

I think you're going to be really happy with the Cuda - she will scream across the sky like nothing else I've flown, and will certainly scratch that speed itch for you! :cool:

Are you going to start up a new build thread, or do you want to just share the build here in this thread?

OliverW

Legendary member
Yes - and since the rebuild I haven't had any more cartwheel issues too - not sure if that's just better piloting or pure luck. Last time I had her out it was great fun to pull this screamer out and have something just fly where I pointed it after fighting the maiden problems with the big Quaker.

I think you're going to be really happy with the Cuda - she will scream across the sky like nothing else I've flown, and will certainly scratch that speed itch for you! :cool:

Are you going to start up a new build thread, or do you want to just share the build here in this thread?
That's awesome! I've found that build threads aren't really my thing. I always forget to update them. We'll find out when I get to the kit lol