Landing - obstructions with hidden magnets

Well, at least I got a little "air time" before this... hmmm... is there a nicer way of putting crash landing? Is it called "missed approach," I'm not sure.

Anyway, after walking to my normal launch site, which is about a 20 minute walk, I found the wind to be a little stronger than my novice skills would allow. Being lazy, I decided it was probably a good idea to launch anyway, rather than walk all the way back to the car. I'm pretty sure there was a Flight Test video that pretty much said, you need to learn to fly in strong winds!

I managed about an 8 minute flight, then decided I'd better land while my luck was holding out. As I came in for my first and final approach (you have to be confident), I lowered the flaps once I had straightened up with the "runway" and tried to remember the "keep the table straight" method, as my Sky Climber flew toward me. Unfortunately, the extra wind meant I came in way shorter than normal. As you will see in the video, there were a couple of magnetic posts which had my name all over them.

Cheers,
Max Noob