Laser Tag on RC airplane (EN/FR)

ioteo

How much will it cost? The website is alright, but there ain't much information about anything on it.
The price range should be below the 50€/$, at this stage the production cost are really high!
About the website, if you have some advice, feel free to write me!
If you want any additional information, I’ll be happy to answer you!

Corsair714

The price range should be below the 50€/$, at this stage the production cost are really high!
About the website, if you have some advice, feel free to write me!
If you want any additional information, I’ll be happy to answer you!
I'm quite interested in this. It sounds like a lot of fun. What all would you get for 50 bucks? Is that just one unit? Or is that all you need to have two planes do combat? 50 bucks is a little steep for me.

ioteo

I know it sounds high, that’s the maximum amount that will make sense!
Hopefully it’ll be lower.
Consider for example that VAS system’s is available at around 40$ but it doesn’t have any OSD or voltage regulator on board and has already a big business running and a relevant name in FPV community.

2jujube7

I know it sounds high, that’s the maximum amount that will make sense!
Hopefully it’ll be lower.
Consider for example that VAS system’s is available at around 40$ but it doesn’t have any OSD or voltage regulator on board and has already a big business running and a relevant name in FPV community.
Wait, so would the $50 get you the gun/receiver/osd for two planes? Or is it $50 per plane? Either way, I'm still interested :D

Corsair714

One set will be less than 50, that’s the limit I set.
Hopefully could be lower and closer to 40, but I can’t promise it right now...
That's super cool, if only I had that money to spare. I'll have to find someone to split the cost with.

Corsair714

I’m planning to open the orders next February.
You can check the new website, Facebook page or youtube channel for latest updates.
www.fpv-combat.com
Man I have to wait so long, :( honestly though you need some beta testers and I'd be happy to help out there ;) Would you consider discounting for that? Just wondering you don't have to say, but how much does it cost you to make each unit?

Corsair714

Um one tip for the website. You got some grammar and spelling mistakes on the website. I'd sugest either looking it over again yourself or maybe get an editor. It's a bit unprofessional with all those mistakes. Still love the idea though. I really hope it takes off. It's a super cool concept.

Corsair714

Even just copying and pasting everything into google docs or something will get rid of a lot of the grammar and spelling issues.

2jujube7

Man I have to wait so long, :( honestly though you need some beta testers and I'd be happy to help out there ;) Would you consider discounting for that? Just wondering you don't have to say, but how much does it cost you to make each unit?
Ditto!

Corsair714

I asked a friend and he may be interested in getting one. Already making you sales here ;) lol. Would there be a possibility that we could get them sooner than when they are released to everyone else. Like early bird. I want one of these so bad

ioteo

The fact is that the price get higher and higher everytime you add a step, taxes, import and export fees...
If you consider everything it get higher and higher! It would be easier doing everything from china and selling directly from there!
Take in consideration the ACE Combat from Video Aerial Systems (the video that @Flite Risk posted above), it cost 40$ and it has much less than mine...
I'm not saying his product is better or worst than mine, just want you to think about how hard is to bring a cool device into market, and VAS has already a running platform and great business!
@Corsair714 yesterday night I was finally able to read (for the first time) the text in the website, hope it sounds better now...
In general, if you guys have advices about what to write or what is missing in the website, feel free to let me know!

Matteo