Learjet 70

Captain Jay

Elite member
Just wanted to share a couple pics of my Learjet 70 I just finished. Hope you all like it... all made with FT Foam Board. Powered by 2 x 40mm edf's and 3s 2200 mah battery pack.
Cheer,
Captain Jay
IMG_20190625_2158075.jpg

Captain Jay
IMG_20190625_2158188.jpg

Captain Jay

Elite member
Not yet, I blew up the right fan testing it. A string from a wrist strap was dangling from my hand and got sucked in... totally wrecked my day. Waiting on the new fan. I will post video once repaired. For sure... the thrust was great, held the plane straight up and it wanted to climb out of my hands. That's when the string got sucked in. That sucked the fun out if my day... hahaha

kilroy07

Legendary member
Not yet, I blew up the right fan testing it. A string from a wrist strap was dangling from my hand and got sucked in... totally wrecked my day. Waiting on the new fan. I will post video once repaired. For sure... the thrust was great, held the plane straight up and it wanted to climb out of my hands. That's when the string got sucked in. That sucked the fun out if my day... hahaha
Well... That "sucks!" ... :ROFLMAO:

Captain Jay

Elite member
Should be about a week away. I ordered a week ago. Stay tuned... ill get the maiden flight up once ready... this time I'll test more carefully.