Lemon and other Spektrum compatible DSMX receivers for sale...

basslord1124

Master member
Just getting this out there and see if anybody would be interested...

Since switching to Taranis, I've got some unused DSMX compatible receivers up for grabs. Some are Lemon, some are PowerUp (former HeadsUp Hobby brand), and maybe a Banggood or Orange one in there somewhere as well. I'll go through my gear in the next day or 2 and post pics of my stash.

basslord1124

Master member
All right here it is:

1 x Redcon 7 channel (Banggood)
4 x Power Up/Heads Up Hobby - 6 channel
7 x lemon receivers (6 channel).... 2 with diversity antennas, 1 receiver is missing an antenna.

All DSM/DSMX compatible. One of the Lemon receivers with Diversity antennas is still new in the package.

20220202_073138.jpg

basslord1124

Master member
The one with the missing antenna I just used for testing only. All work fine when I flew with them, although I found the RedCon kinda quirky. Don't think I ever used it much for anything other than testing too.

basslord1124

Master member
No prob @Turbojoe ....glad they arrived safely.

@Bricks ... so I still got the 5 standard 6 channel Lemon receivers (one with missing antenna), the 4 Headsup DSMX compatible, and the RedCon receiver. I'd let em all go for $50.

I started thinking I bought an Eflite T28 here recently too, and I won't be using the receiver in it...and it'd be an official Spektrum one. Once I get some details on it, I'll post it too.

Bricks

Master member
It is tricky unlocking the AR631 to use in a different plane and it takes a forward programing transmitter but doable. Shoot me a PM what you want for all of them shipped.

Frank@109e

Just getting this out there and see if anybody would be interested...

Since switching to Taranis, I've got some unused DSMX compatible receivers up for grabs. Some are Lemon, some are PowerUp (former HeadsUp Hobby brand), and maybe a Banggood or Orange one in there somewhere as well. I'll go through my gear in the next day or 2 and post pics of my stash.
still for sale?