Lemon rx 7 channels with stabilizer (end pin)

lahannsven

Hi folks,

I just received the Lemon receiver 7 channels with stabilizer (end pin). I use it for a small an older Delta wing plane which my son had crashed already several times.
For larger planes I usually use Eflite's AS3X with Safe Select.

But for planes with a size of one yard, the Lemon receiver (stabilizer) is perfect. It basically has the functions of Safe Select (Stabilizer on, Stabilizer off).

It manages very well Delta wing. Just activate on the Lemon receiver stick J4: Elevon. Set stick J5 and J6 off. On the transmitter you choose just "Normal wing" type.
You connect right elevator servo to channel 2, left elevator servo to channel 3.

The potentiometers regulate the "gains": Aileron, Rudder, Elevator. The Lemon receiver is delivered with potentiometers at 12° clock. Here you need to find the best gain. In my case I set the "gains" to 2° clock. Some planes need 4° clock, others afford only 10° clock. This you need to find out by flying. Set the gains as high as long you don't have oscillation.

I think Lemon receiver/stabilizer is perfect for planes that are delivered without receiver/stabilizer. So far I have no experience with Lemon receivers long time durability, and therefor for the moment will only use it for less expensive planes.

In planes that come with AS3X Safe Select, you cannot switch the receiver to another plane. And here is the big advantage of Lemon receiver/stabilizer to install it in any plane.

Please post your experience with Lemon rx.