Lemon RX DSMX Stabilized

Bricks

Master member
You more then likely have the output of the stabilizer reacting backwards, bench test turn every thing on and move the plane the control surfaces should act to control for correction. Nose goes down elevator goes up, rudder plane goes left rudder should go right, ailerons bank left, left aileron should go down to correct.

Bricks

Master member
Did you bench test as I mentioned? First Lemon stabilizer I set up I had the stabilizer reacting in the wrong direction to make corrections in flight.

chrisvdv

Do you want Auto level always on? If so why?
Have you read (studied the Essential Instructions and Reference Guide for the Stabilizer Plus) If not do so, this is a technical receiver and the slightest omission of any of the settings is going to cost your plane.

chrisvdv

Can anyone tell me why my plane would flip inverted when I flip a switch to the self level mode. The receiver is mounted up right in the plane

I assume this happens while on the bench and not in flight? I also assume that the receiver is mounted so the face of the receiver faces upwards when the plane sit flight level on the bench and the pins faces backwards and the receiver is at or close to CG?
Can you describe your channel connection to the receiver and what switches have you allocated to what actions.