LemonRX 6 Channel DSMX RX Thoughts

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
It looks OK I suppose. I do like its Fail Safe settings and even method but sadly I would not use it regardless of price simply because the antennas do not suit my requirements for physical setup/positioning in the models I fly!

Have fun!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I have two of these Rx's and I will say they hold signal well they perform like they should. The Antenna's do break off easily, but you can solder new ones on better then how they come. I did get moisture in mine and I am having issues with them, but the problem could be from something else. I have sent my Tx and Rx's to Spektrum to see if they can solve the problem, could have been that moisture got to them, not sure. That being said though, when i bought mine they worked better then the Spektrum receivers. I have since purchased a Storm brand DSMX Rx and my next to try is OrangeRX

chrisvdv

It looks OK I suppose. I do like its Fail Safe settings and even method but sadly I would not use it regardless of price simply because the antennas do not suit my requirements for physical setup/positioning in the models I fly!

Have fun!

Hi @Hai-Lee, what is your requirements for your setup/positioning? I use Lemon RX's and find them to be effective. I also like the fact that their support is very good on the "RCGroups" forum.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Hi @Hai-Lee, what is your requirements for your setup/positioning? I use Lemon RX's and find them to be effective. I also like the fact that their support is very good on the "RCGroups" forum.
I like antennas that can be easily located away from all other model wires and electronic modules. The use of a satellite receiver or two is preferred.

Have fun!

FDS

Elite member
Mine have been really good, 5 receivers flown for over a year, no LOS incidents at all. If you are having problems look at the antenna placement and orientation first, then as Hai Lee suggests the satellites are very useful. I have one I use on bigger models.

CustomRCMods

Elite member
I like antennas that can be easily located away from all other model wires and electronic modules. The use of a satellite receiver or two is preferred.

Have fun!
I’ve been using these reviers with satilites on my planes. it’s only a buck or two more and it gives me excellent peace of mind.

Bricks

Master member
I have at least 20 of the Lemon 6 channel receivers all in foamies and have not had one glitch, but then again I keep most of my flying close in.