Lets all try to build a plane SoCal

Are you interested in a meetup in SoCal to build planes?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

kevparang

I really want all of us to build a plane and send it to FliteTest, or just bring all our own materials and build one for yourself, so we can spend knowledge and learn for one another. I think we can dedicate a weekend and just build in a public park, in Southern California. First, step need people. Second, see where exactly we will meet, Third, Build!! I hope this event will happen. Please use the poll If you are interested and leave a comment on more thoughts and some planes we can build.

Austin

LETS BUILD:) I'm in SoCal and would be down! lets start a get-together once a month and try to build an army of builders:)

EVERYONE in SOCAL please lets Build, Race, and DESTROY some FOAM!!!!!

Austin

I live in Fallbrook. Currently I fly in temecula whenever i can after work at Date St. What days are best for you and where are u located.

I have just been building minis but a giant plane would be awesome! any ideas for a build?

kevparang

I live in Orange County. I fly a Champ S+. I am great for Saturday/Sunday. I dont really have money for a build, but if you want to bring materials I can help you.

jamboree1

I voted on "depends" So Cal is HUGE, there could be a lot of driving involved for some depending on location.

Austin

jamboree1 you make a real good point lol. Maybe we could change location weekly and have like 3 spots we rotate between. That way those who live near can come on your locations week or travel to the weeks location.

Kevparang I have plenty of foam but am down to 2 2204 motors. Sat/sun would be awesome. I would be down to loan electronic for a build and combat:)

Lets Pick some locations and see whats best for everyone. Rincon airfield could be a good center location, I have never been there tho.

liamnave

flyboy
jamboree1 you make a real good point lol. Maybe we could change location weekly and have like 3 spots we rotate between. That way those who live near can come on your locations week or travel to the weeks location.

Kevparang I have plenty of foam but am down to 2 2204 motors. Sat/sun would be awesome. I would be down to loan electronic for a build and combat:)

Lets Pick some locations and see whats best for everyone. Rincon airfield could be a good center location, I have never been there tho.

Heck yeah! where in so call do you all live? I am escondido/ sandiego area and theres a park about five miniuts from my house that would be PERFECT. let mes know if you want to get togother!