Links for loads of PDF Plans

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Hey guys,

I thought of creating a list with many links to other forums or websites, which share some plans, so it is easier for others, trying to find a good plan.

So here are just a first few of them, I know there are a lot more, but I thought, this are kind of the most important ones for planes of small size. (Most likely to be foamies as well :D)

This link from rcgroups.com has MANY f3p plans available and quite a lot of them have build thread with many people having tested the plane with different electronics:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550372

The second one I got was this one. It contains mostly plans of jets but there is a hydro plane as well, and some freaky stuff like an Enterprise D:

http://www.parkjets.com/free-plans/

I would be really nice if you could all just post links of other websites, so that we have many links and everybody can find the plan he wants to on one of them links.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I've come across that Parkjets link before. There's some really intricate stuff in there, and free. Nice combination!

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Yeah I also came across Parkjets.com, I built the Bandit and the F-14 from Steve Shumate, I personally like his designs.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
His is the only name I know in designing planes. He has done so much stuff and wow the quality work! A friend of mine is doing his Polaris. My son, Morgan, has already done it and it flew like a dream, also landed on water!

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
His is the only name I know in designing planes. He has done so much stuff and wow the quality work! A friend of mine is doing his Polaris. My son, Morgan, has already done it and it flew like a dream, also landed on water!
yeah I really want to make a Polaris as well I think it would make a good Winter Plane

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
The Polaris is my next scratchbuild after a rebuild of my Event 3D. It really seems to fly nice on the videos I´ve seen so far.

davereap

There are thousands of free plans on rcgroups.com check the main threads like scratch built and oldtimers..
On the old timers section , one thread alone is running at 600 pages and there is about 1 and 1/2 DVDs worth on just that one thread.

tallflyer

Mentor
I want to make some plans that are only on the flight test Forums! yes there are tons of PDF files that you can find online but I think linking to a bunch of Different sites just confuses people.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I want to make some plans that are only on the flight test Forums! yes there are tons of PDF files that you can find online but I think linking to a bunch of Different sites just confuses people.

In that case make sure you put a flitetest logo on them!

tallflyer

Mentor
flight test logo!

Flight test logo!

Great Idea I think I can do that! Just have to make sure the boys over at Flight test think its Cool!