Resource icon

List of all the FT Models with electronics required 25-12-2021

Please log in to download

mayan

Legendary member
mayan submitted a new resource:

List of all the FT Models with electronics required - List of all the FT Models with electronics required

When I started out with the FT builds I was missing a place where I can just look to see what electronics I need for the build and what builds can use the same electronics so I made this list which includes all the details that I could gather for every model FT ever put out. Hope I didn’t miss anything and that his helps others like it helps me.

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: FDS

mayan

Legendary member
Yeah sorry the forum doesn’t let me upload an excel file or csv file so to give you the ability to filter it I put it on my google drive and that asks you request permission. I ensure you though that anyone requesting access will get it.

FDS

Elite member
You could publish it to the web then post the link, that way people can view it or make a copy to edit.

mayan

Legendary member
Ohhh and if I missed something or something needs to be updated let me know I’ll add it up it’s important to me to keep it up to date as I use this file frequently.

mayan

Legendary member
Oh and disregard the colors, those are just planes I want to have and not have sitting around.. :)

Reactions: FDS

mayan

Legendary member
Over the next few days I’ll update the file with some more planes that have been added by the FT team.

joelspangler

Looks like you might have some photos on the sheet, but it's not showing them to me. If I try to right click and choose view image I get
Code:
Your client does not have permission to get URL /J4BfQfWYXK6KIUKl3WE_QXeRrFvDbkoAAsr7SdWLBoJ4OM4uWY0_r3kLlMSN5penhsmgX4qIqveoKYLhVIV_rpamh_SXaA19AiJBK4y2u2ngMDnqQCpKPalbZEpYwc-gA9Q21x-0WpLzVOW3-w from this server.

mayan

Legendary member
Looks like you might have some photos on the sheet, but it's not showing them to me. If I try to right click and choose view image I get
Code:
Your client does not have permission to get URL /J4BfQfWYXK6KIUKl3WE_QXeRrFvDbkoAAsr7SdWLBoJ4OM4uWY0_r3kLlMSN5penhsmgX4qIqveoKYLhVIV_rpamh_SXaA19AiJBK4y2u2ngMDnqQCpKPalbZEpYwc-gA9Q21x-0WpLzVOW3-w from this server.
Thanks for pointing that out I plan on updating the file with the new models that came out so I’ll try fixing that as well.

jross

Thanks for assembling all this content in one place. Very helpful. One suggestion. Freeze the top row. Works well for longer spreadsheets like this one.