Listen Up Joshs' !!!!

Hey Guys.

You know what would be grand?
If you guys came up with a package around certain episodes and had those packages available for purchase at HK. Like a "Flite Test Episiode ## Package".

For example.

I would LOVE it, if FT put together an FPV components package that said "Buy these components for your 2.4 system, and you'll get 2km LOS range" and have a RX, TX, Camera, (or omit the camera and substitute a cable for the gopro to the Tx), necessary antenna(s), and video monitor or goggles.

That would be lovely. :)

Just tried out a Fat Shark 5.8 Dominator with stock antenna with my GoPro and realized how horrible the range actually was. Glad it was on loan - going to return the Fat Shark and Rx tomorrow.

There's been many episodes in the past where you talked about a few things and I was left there thinking "Hey - how about a link on HK to purchase the stuff you just essentially sold us all instead of making me hunt around for it".

PaulT

Mentor
A guarantee for FPV ?
The more information I gleen and the more I am using it, it is all dependant on
1) location
2) location
3) yep....you guessed it...location

There is much to interfer with the radio waves that it would be foolish to expect the same results on a system
that is rife with interferance issues.
You can dream though!
My unit just reached 2km but I know that if I were in or close to an urban area or a hilly terrain, I wouldn't get close
to that distance.
But I do like the endorsement idea.

Nonamerc

Arman
A guarantee for FPV ?
The more information I gleen and the more I am using it, it is all dependant on
1) location
2) location
3) yep....you guessed it...location

There is much to interfer with the radio waves that it would be foolish to expect the same results on a system
that is rife with interferance issues.
You can dream though!
My unit just reached 2km but I know that if I were in or close to an urban area or a hilly terrain, I wouldn't get close
to that distance.
But I do like the endorsement idea.

Yes indeed its quite hard to give say how far you can fly. Allot of people get mad at fpv companies if they say about 2km and the people cant get that.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hey Guys.

You know what would be grand?
If you guys came up with a package around certain episodes and had those packages available for purchase at HK. Like a "Flite Test Episiode ## Package".

For example.

I would LOVE it, if FT put together an FPV components package that said "Buy these components for your 2.4 system, and you'll get 2km LOS range" and have a RX, TX, Camera, (or omit the camera and substitute a cable for the gopro to the Tx), necessary antenna(s), and video monitor or goggles.

That would be lovely. :)

Just tried out a Fat Shark 5.8 Dominator with stock antenna with my GoPro and realized how horrible the range actually was. Glad it was on loan - going to return the Fat Shark and Rx tomorrow.

There's been many episodes in the past where you talked about a few things and I was left there thinking "Hey - how about a link on HK to purchase the stuff you just essentially sold us all instead of making me hunt around for it".

Yes, PaulT is right. There are too many variables to guarantee a particular distance. We can't even get consistent results different times of the day with the same components. It's a good idea though.