Little help with Turnigy tgy-i6 and Naze 32 would be appreciated.

Kahn

Hello all

I have been slowly building my first quad, i have been involved with RC cars of all types for many years and this is my first foray into flight, i am using the following:

Naze32
propdrive 28 motors
hobbyking 20A Multo rotor ESC's
Turnigy UBEC
Turnigy TGY-I6 RX/TX

got it all set up and wired up, everything powers up just fine and RX/TX is bound (tested on one of my other models)

when plugged into clean flight the motors all spin up fine in test mode.

however when i try and control anything nothing happens at the RX/quad end. clean flight shows nothing happening in the reciever tab either.

below are the reciever settings i have set in cleanflight.

rx settings.png

reciever tab.png

Hope you can provide some insight :)

and i know that i will get a lot of people saying look through the forum, had a quick scan failed to find anything so i appreciate the help.

Kindest Regards

Tris

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
How do you have the receiver connected to the Naze32? Can you post a photo of this?

Kahn

Thanks for the replies, yeah it's armed tested with friends model, will try and get reciever pic at some point been at sea for while and not home yet :(

bonedoggie

Thanks for the replies, yeah it's armed tested with friends model, will try and get reciever pic at some point been at sea for while and not home yet :(

Did you ever fix this? I am having the same issue. I try to "arm" the quad by moving the left stick to the lower right corner, and nothing happens. I guess as a noob, I am missing something obvious. Please advise.

Jon

bonedoggie

I am having frustrating issues with my Naze32 and Turnigy TGR-i6 as well. I can bind fine. Once bound, I can access the naze32 from the Baseflight application fine. The motor test works from the GUI. In the Receiver tab the ONLY radio transmitter action that effects the GUI is the "Roll" line. It will move both the slider bar and the graph below, but nothing on the quad changes. None of the other transmitter controls have any effect on the quad and even though I try the arm action (left stick held to lower right), nothing happens. I am stumped. Anyone have any ideas? TIA, Jon

bonedoggie

I'm using Baseflight and am having the same problem. What do I need to change/set on the Transmitter to get it to arm? This is driving me offing crazy.

bonedoggie

I'm using Baseflight and am having the same problem. What do I need to change/set on the Transmitter to get it to arm? This is driving me offing crazy.