LOOK AT THIS!!!

jaredstrees

Nice! The Corsair is easily my favorite WWII fighter. A release in February would be like a birthday present! One day I'll have to build a A-10 as well, but that'll need to be EDF not prop powered.

whackflyer

Master member
Nice! The Corsair is easily my favorite WWII fighter. A release in February would be like a birthday present! One day I'll have to build a A-10 as well, but that'll need to be EDF not prop powered.
Ya I’ll agree it looks a little off with props on the wings but I’d use my twin c pack and buy some more 9 grams then spend a whole bunch on EDFs

FDS

Elite member
Wow, that Corsair is really pretty. If they would make a Typhoon in that series too, I would be made up.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Super Cool!!!! I'm really digging the Corsair, I've already got a swappable P-40 the I have no intention on replacing.
187006_e107d8e7f41c015211d0307bda92b89a.png

The sad thing is with the giant builds is I have plenty of room to fly and land them, but I doubt I could afford the parts and I could never store them even with a removable wing.

@jaredstrees If it gets enough votes I'm going to make a twin 50mm EDF A-10 https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/what-should-i-design-next.56739/

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
VERY COOL!
many people really enjoy the the A-10 warthog. and my flight at a giant scale club means I am looking forward to turning my creations giant scale.

kdobson83

Wait, where are they posting their livestreams on? I just watched that live stream in the article but it says project air which is James Whomsby's channel. Are they doing YouTube live streams on his channel? Or are they bringing back periscope? I never got a notification for FT so I know it's not their channel... He said at the end they would be doing more streams in the future.