Help! Looking for 1 sheet plane designs that are slow flying

Bo123

Elite member
Does anyone know of some good 1 sheet designs? I’ve had a look for some but haven’t found very many.
Thanks.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Flite Test's mini mustang, mini corsair, mini scout, and mini speedster should all be 1 sheet designs (at least I know the first two are). I have only built the mustang and corsair, and I prefer the mustang's build experience since it was much easier. I couldn't do a fair flight comparison though, but I feel like they would both be very good fliers if built right.

Bo123

Elite member
Ok thank you
Here you go FT Flyer,FT Delta and FT Nutball
Flite Test Articles | Read about RC Planes & Drones
Almost all the Bloody WWII Baby [INSERT PLANE NAME HERE] on this thread are one sheet design.

I have used this 1-sheet tiny trainer for S.T.E.M. Cub scout events

I also have design some of my own.

the Vance Viking being my favorite flyer of the 1-sheeters.

Hope it helps.
The Baby Baron and Baby Brit I designed for the Gotha Gaggle (Dawn Patrol) at Flite Fest 2016 are both 1 Sheet designs:

Baby Baron | Baby Brit
Flite Test's mini mustang, mini corsair, mini scout, and mini speedster should all be 1 sheet designs (at least I know the first two are). I have only built the mustang and corsair, and I prefer the mustang's build experience since it was much easier. I couldn't do a fair flight comparison though, but I feel like they would both be very good fliers if built right.

Bo123

Elite member
I’m looking for something slow flying and able to fly around a 3 acre block with some trees in the way. I might have a look at the mini scout.