Looking for ideas for transporting models on electric motorcycle

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Hi guys, I was thinking about some easy solution to get at least one model to the flying field on an electric bike. adding a trailer is not an option for me, so I will have to settle for some more limited solution. Here is an image of the motorcycle model I refer to
1662664796461.png

I was thinking of something simple like two parallel rods extended backwards to put the model on and fix it with an elastic band.
1662665130900.png

1662665421284.png

This seems like a pretty simple solution to me and I think it might work, but I would like to know what you think?
It could also have more than one level to carry more palnes like this:
1662665747760.png

SavageX89

I would look at something like what beach goers use for transporting surfboards and other such equipment. a set of U shaped racks that hold the plane and wings along side of the bike. This of course assumes the wings and fuse come apart. but you could have wings on one side and fuse on the other. or both on the same side. just depends on how you set up the rack. that way, nothing should be catching much wind.

1662670032244.png

1662669942068.png

cdfigueredo

Elite member
I would look at something like what beach goers use for transporting surfboards and other such equipment. a set of U shaped racks that hold the plane and wings along side of the bike. This of course assumes the wings and fuse come apart. but you could have wings on one side and fuse on the other. or both on the same side. just depends on how you set up the rack. that way, nothing should be catching much wind.

View attachment 230222

View attachment 230221
That sounds interesting, but I don't think I can do it because the electric bike is too wide and has nothing to attach the "U "s to. In the back it has two screws that could be useful. maybe putting the hooks in the back part? I am not sure.