Looking for RC airplanes to buy

mastermalpass

Elite member
Hello guys. I have a frustrating issue. I would like to buy realistic looking RC models of the B52, B17 and B2 spirit but the issues are

1. I can't seem to find any RC B52 airplanes to buy online.

2. The RC B17 and B2 spirit I saw on sale are too large for me, their wingspans are about 1600mm or more which is just too big for me. I am looking for something with a wingspan not more than 800mm. I found a nice looking RC B17 with a wingspan of 740mm which is ideal for me but realised the model is no longer in production.

I am curious to know why model manufacturers do not like to cater to the needs of people that prefer smaller sized but realistic looking models with wingspans 800mm or less.

I will really appreciate if anyone can point me to a site where I can purchase B52s, B17s and B2 spirits with wingspans 800mm or less.

Thanks so much

What experience do you have with flying already? 'Cause warbirds aren't very beginner friendly, except for maybe the Eachine Minis 'cause they carry gyros and are pretty crash proof.

Clement

What experience do you have with flying already? 'Cause warbirds aren't very beginner friendly, except for maybe the Eachine Minis 'cause they carry gyros and are pretty crash proof.
I don't have much experience with flying, I have only flown gyro stabilized models but I intend to buy a trainer to learn how to fly to prepare me to fly warbirds but my ultimate goal is to buy the B52, B17 or B2 spirit with a wingspan of 800mm or less

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
The B-29 was the Superfortress. B-52 was the Stratofortress. Some sellers really love to slap a name on anything. Seen an F-16 labelled as an F-22... It's not like either of those planes aren't very well known, but here we are.
Sorry to correct you there but its definitely a Chinese B-52, Chicken Curry with egg fried rice and balsa chopsticks