Looks for an intermediate plane!

Hey guys i need your help.

I am looking into an intermediate style electric plane but cant decide which to choose from.

Can you guys help me out?

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
More info!
Do you want to build scratch arf or rft?
Size?
What are your provious planes.
What radio do you have?

I got the Parkzone VisionAire - a really good flying plane in a size that fits in the back window of a small/medium car.

I have a 110cm glider. I will be getting a dx6i radio. Im looking for a PNF or BNP. I would prefer something faster than my glider so probably warbird or EDF.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
I have a 110cm glider. I will be getting a dx6i radio. Im looking for a PNF or BNP. I would prefer something faster than my glider so probably warbird or EDF.
Then the VisionAire would be good.
About same size and works with the DX6i.
Fast to penetrate winds of 15 m/s 33 mph with ease and intermediate with possibilities to do 3D if you want. Really easy to fly slow and low without any evil behaviour. Others are Parkzone warbirds if looks are more important than flying characteristics. EDF are just fast - not very intermediate.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
That's pretty much impossible to know without seeing your flying skills. Gliders are pretty easy to fly, generally... From what I've seen when teaching other people to fly/flying with beginners, they over-estimate their skill level and often get planes that are too hard/have too steep a learning curve.

Most P-47s are quite stable and predictable relative to most warbirds.

That's pretty much impossible to know without seeing your flying skills. Gliders are pretty easy to fly, generally... From what I've seen when teaching other people to fly/flying with beginners, they over-estimate their skill level and often get planes that are too hard/have too steep a learning curve.

Well i can do rolls and loops which arnt hard. I can do knifes edge for a couple seconds.

And i havnt crashed in a few months lol.