Lost gopro session at FliteFest

MorningViewFPV

Posted this on facebook ft fans group. If anyone found it or finds it there is a reward. Its out there by the oil thingy. white 3d printed case:(

MorningViewFPV

They would have needed to cut the wheat high, you camera could still be there.
Bet it is, i just ran out of time looking. I believe It was down low on the ground cause i searched for it forever. Wish i had the footage of the wreck that caused me to loose it. Flew too far out before i realized the pattern, started flying in exactly the wrong direction and hit my friend head on. It is what it is. FF 2019 was absolutely awesome. Can't wait till the next one.

epsilon

Bet it is, i just ran out of time looking. I believe It was down low on the ground cause i searched for it forever. Wish i had the footage of the wreck that caused me to loose it. Flew too far out before i realized the pattern, started flying in exactly the wrong direction and hit my friend head on. It is what it is. FF 2019 was absolutely awesome. Can't wait till the next one.
yeah, didn't manage to crash head on while i was there. Did lose my JO corsair but that's just cause i was dumb and got distracted for a split second while flying with a group of other planes and withing that split second it miraculously disapeared and went straight for one of those popup tends on the flight line. They had the canopy off from the storms earlier so... foam vrs popup frame... frame 1 foam 0.

then when i got home, went flying couple days later and lost my L39 :( that one hurt... she'll fly again though