Madea and a famous train.

Mr.Brown

I've been thinking of some show ideas lately, and challenge suggestions. Saw a video of a quad turned Delorean awhile back and thought it was amazing, but how about a VTOL version of Doc's train? Would be pretty sweet indeed. Im sure the resident VTOL expert Peter would be just the guy to tackle such an endeavor. back-to-the-future-31.jpg
And as far as a show idea, I know the Flitetest folks took a shot at having a celebrity on the show once, which didn't turn out so hot and was fairly awkward, for everyone involved it seems. So I was thinking about famous folks who are into RC, and came up with Tyler Perry, who fairly recently was on Fallon flying Vapor's around the studio. Apparently he's quite into the hobby. I think an interview with him on the show would be pretty interesting. tyler_perry_airplanes_lnjf.jpg Just some thoughts!

crash bandicoot

Maybe they can interview Tyler Perry in May when they are down at Triple Tree, it's close to Atlanta, at least reasonably close. I am curious to see though, there is a good YouTube video on him and why he took up R/C flying. He was afraid of flying, so he learned R/C and go t his full scale pilots license to conquer his fear.

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
If Tyler Perry is as big into RC as they make him out to be then he will already be at Joe Nall anyways...or at least would love to have an excuse to attend...