Maiden on Rebel

Bjarnek

An absolutely incredible maiden by an 18 year old pilot. After about 6 hours in the car to get to our airfield is the plane quickly unloaded and assembled for a quick test with a start-up to check that everything was working properly. Then refuel, start and taxi out to the track. Taxi then goes down a bit and turns and without even stopping, pulls on full throttle and flies away as if he has done nothing but fly this model hundreds of times before.

Watch and enjoy Patrick's wonderful maid on his Rebel.

A big thank you to Patrick De Andrade Skjärvö (pilot) and dad Johnny Skjærvø (pit crew) for this show.

Tech info about the model:
CARF Rebel 2 m
Jetcat P100 RX
Electron LG
Titanium/aluminium tailpipe
4 l Fueltank
Futaba S9177SV Servo
Futaba 2x7008 w/Orbit powerjack
Powerbox Igyro3e
Powerswitch.

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say these guys have set up and flown turbine powered aircraft more then a few times. Like you said It looks like this particular plane has been flying for years hehe.

Bjarnek

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say these guys have set up and flown turbine powered aircraft more then a few times. Like you said It looks like this particular plane has been flying for years hehe.

Had an Swedish magazine from when the pilot Patrick was 7 years old that had an article about him where he was flying. If I remember correct was he just 10 when he flew a Bill Hempel 50% cub. So that he is a so god pilot now at 18 is normal........ :D