Make Ailerons

FieldRC

Hi everyone, I'm very confused on how to make ailerons on a build. I'm using the Turnigy T6A, and I'm pretty sure there's only one plug for the ailerons. How do I make 2 servos work like ailerons? Sorry if it's such a basic question, I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere on google.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
you can use a y cable to connect both servos to the receiver, then just make sure they are mounted in a way that they move opposite of each other.

Bifi.baarlo

If you have an empty channel on your receiver, than you don't need an Y-cable, plug the aileron in that channel and configure aileron on that channel in your radio.

Bifi.baarlo

There is a manual on the hobbyking website, i have no experience with this transmitter, but it shouldn't be that difficult, here is a link to a video also:

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
I just looked through the Turnigy T6A manual and you are right, it's not straight forward. Try a new thread with the title "Help with Turnigy T6A" to get someone's attention that has experience with this radio/receiver system.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
With the T6A, how can I do that? Preferably also while doing elevons.

are you trying to setup 2 servo (1 for each aeleron) or some sort of wing using elevons? those are 2 very different setups

FieldRC

are you trying to setup 2 servo (1 for each aeleron) or some sort of wing using elevons? those are 2 very different setups
2 servos, powering elevons. If that design sounds complicated for my first scratch build, I can do 2 ailerons and a normal elevator.