Making a Franken-plane, need parts.

MrFowl

Hello!

I'm attempting to build a "free" airplane made of only broken parts from myself or free parts from other people. I live in Melbourne FL and can drive an hour-ish if needed.

I would love to pay for shipping, but I'm challenging myself to keep it free. Maybe I'll meet more locals this way too.

(edit)
I'm not a beginner in the hobby, I've been playing with RC planes since the Firebird XL. I've graduated college and I'm not in any financial need. I don't have any reason other than it has been taking me too long to crash my current planes (well... that last one was pretty bad... had to scrap the whole thing. 100mph foam board doesn't go well with sloppy control horns) ;)

I would give you're stuff to a local kid if you can, and if it's too broken for them I'll take it. I don't want to be stealing stuff from someone that needs it more than I. I just like building and and need to work on my fixing skills.

Things I already have:
1 small no-name motor (missing e-clip, needs maybe 5-6" prop)
Some broken 9g servos (probably not repairable)
18A ESC
10x5 prop
13x8 folding prop
Landing gear

Last edited:

MrFowl

liamnave, I tried responding to your PM, but it seems your inbox is full.In case you were wondering why no one is responding to you, it's not because they don't like you!

"liamnave has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."