Solved Mamba F405 DJI + Nano Crossfire

mrwilson

Recently, i just purchased a Mamba F405 DJI and a Nano Crossfire.. keeps me busy.. while on lockdown :( (using a jumper t16 pro radio)

having some issues making crossfire rx talk to the fc.

i was able to bound the rx to tx. but on my telemetry im just seeing rx related telemetry i can not see fc telemetry (seen on attached pictures), i also dont have any stick inputs.

- telemetry is enabled on betaflight.
- i am also under the impression that my wiring is correct... (hopefully i am not dizzy)

for my sanity.. any help will be appreciated..

Attachments

• IMG20200317130847.jpg
    IMG20200317130847.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20200317131017.jpg
    IMG20200317131017.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20200317131031.jpg
    IMG20200317131031.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 5.12.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 5.12.05 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0

mrwilson

Recently, i just purchased a Mamba F405 DJI and a Nano Crossfire.. keeps me busy.. while on lockdown :( (using a jumper t16 pro radio)

having some issues making crossfire rx talk to the fc.

i was able to bound the rx to tx. but on my telemetry im just seeing rx related telemetry i can not see fc telemetry (seen on attached pictures), i also dont have any stick inputs.

- telemetry is enabled on betaflight.
- i am also under the impression that my wiring is correct... (hopefully i am not dizzy)

for my sanity.. any help will be appreciated..

Go this working..

I Moved everything to UART 1. :)

Weirdbeard77

Would you happen to have a picture with your top plate off? I’m about to install crossfire on the same fc and I’m nervous lol. If I could duplicate what I see it will definitely help me out. Thanks in advance

SSgt Duramax

Would you happen to have a picture with your top plate off? I’m about to install crossfire on the same fc and I’m nervous lol. If I could duplicate what I see it will definitely help me out. Thanks in advance
This member was last online a little under 2 years ago, your chances are slim. Someone else may have one though.

Weirdbeard77

I ended up figuring it out after using the harness on UART 1 I had trouble binding. I figured it was because I was plugged in and not supposed to be. I ended up soldering it to the place that the wiring schematic said crossfire goes still had the same binding problem turns out it was binding out of sequence and then Diatone responded to my message saying yes you can use the harness or any other you art as long as you turn on the serial RX and date of light for that you are so lesson learned and I got a little more soldering experience out of the deal so no harm no foul. Thanks for let me know that you’re supposed to two years old I didn’t even look to see when it was started, I was just desperate ha ha. Enjoy your Sunday sir