Many years ago I started into RC dragging my Sons with me to the field...

mudman1959

My Sons went with me to the field several times a week... They grew up around airplanes as my job took us from the east to the west with me working on aircraft at various jobs. Do they like airplanes? Maybe not as much as I do but they do both fly RC so some of my influence rubbed off on them. We get together when we can and still throw the planes up for some good Father Son bonding time. The first photo we were in Tulsa Ok. and this was my first true RC airplane. A Craftair "Scout" 15 with a Super Tiger 20 on it. The radio was a Futaba Fm. Lots of "Landings with Style" and many repairs. LeeC&boys.jpg Previously to this I had been flying a cox .049 powered "Gentle Lady" glider on a Airtronics AM 4 channel. The second photo is present day... Like I said we get together when we can. 527704_3244325671989_1719420748_n.jpg Sig.jpg And as recent as this last Thanksgiving we were all flying at our house. I hope to get my Oldest Grand daughter flying this summer. Live to Fly... Fly to Live.
Mudman1959

mudman1959

The Beetle was my 1966, drove it for a year in Tulsa Ok then to California, two years there then to Tennessee for another year before I sold it. Wish I never did. Someday I would like to have another one... Mudman1959