Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

Michael9865

Elite member
You do understand this is a form of torture, right?! ;)

I feel you. LOL I look forward to the day that I get to see this in my hanger.

65F4DFFD-40E1-417E-B8D5-2FE3E598009F.jpeg

I am glad to be able to see what is in the pipeline. I keeps me hopeful. 😃

Mr.Grinch

@Splinter189 I’m sure You probably have plenty of projects lined up, but what do you think about designing a Super Chipmunk or an Ercoupe or something similar? Something civilian with nice lines, but not as mainstream as a Cessna or a cub.

Apple Pie

Elite member
I’m seriously seriously looking forward to ANY of these beautiful planes being released. I will build them all! That having been said I am really looking forward to a BDF jet release. I think it would be great to introduce a path of planes different from the WW2 planes. I’m excited about seeing John’s building techniques applied to a new style of airframe. 🤓

Splinter189

Master member
I’m seriously seriously looking forward to ANY of these beautiful planes being released. I will build them all! That having been said I am really looking forward to a BDF jet release. I think it would be great to introduce a path of planes different from the WW2 planes. I’m excited about seeing John’s building techniques applied to a new style of airframe. 🤓
me too! Waiting on new parts to test is a killer. airframe is about 95% dine, just trying to optimize power plant. once thats done my full focus will be an every conceivable jet :)

Apple Pie

Elite member
me too! Waiting on new parts to test is a killer. airframe is about 95% dine, just trying to optimize power plant. once thats done my full focus will be an every conceivable jet :)
@Splinter189 are you still looking at 4” BDF with 22XX motors for the jets? Or 5”? Just curious as I’m fiddling around with testing various motors/props/kV rating/voltage as well. I recall Ben saying on YouTube that he was running 4” on 6S (2x 3S batteries in series) for his A-10 BDF mod. Not sure how the motors and ESC will hold up using 6S. Any thoughts?