Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

Zetoyoc

Elite member
The photography of these planes is really nice. Id really like to get some shots of my planes like that but since I am also the one flying them the only shots I have lately are before and after shots :) they all look great. but the p-40 makes me smile the most. nicely done

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
The photography of these planes is really nice. Id really like to get some shots of my planes like that but since I am also the one flying them the only shots I have lately are before and after shots :) they all look great. but the p-40 makes me smile the most. nicely done
Instead of filming while you fly someone could take series shots of the plane flying for a battery or two. I found this one almost by mistake, while the woman was filming she lost track of which button was picture and which was record lol

IcedStorm777

So is this Mosquito already out? Does it run off of a power pack C? If it isn't out about when do you expect it to come out? Thanks, i am so excited and really want a mosquito so i can't wait!

Splinter189

Master member
So lets say this plane was released, would you be interested in...

A) BDF with great low end and medium speed performance, 7+ minutes of flight time.

B) EDF with great high end performance, short flight time.

C) Twin C pack with great low end and medium performance+ insane maneuverability, longest flight time.

D) Flux Capacitor
2 (344).jpg
2 (270)_resize_12.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member

A) BDF with great low end and medium speed performance, 7+ minutes of flight time.

C) Twin C pack with great low end and medium performance+ insane maneuverability, longest flight time.

D) Flux Capacitor View attachment 158080 View attachment 158084

I would be interested in it using BDF's. Mainly because I just got a 3D printer 🤣🤣

evranch

Wow! That's all I have to say about that picture.
I have to say A and then C.

BDFs would give the scale look without the crazy speed of EDFs, launch difficulty and their thirst for electricity. You need that low end to be able to hand launch it if you're flying by yourself.

C pack as an option for accessibility to guys who can't get or don't want to build BDF units. Up here in the great white undersupplied north, it's easier to just put some props on it sometimes.

Quad motors are pretty easy to come by though, so once the BDFs are released they might be getting mounted on everything if I can find someone to print the housings.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member

That thing is huge!

I would say BDF, two per nacelle. Front one to pull the air in and accelerate it, the back one to boost it out ;)(y)

Sero

Elite member

Anything but prop, as I posted both on FB and Instagram 😊

Ketchup

4s mini mustang

I would say bdf if I could buy one since I don’t have access to a 3d printer. If not that then either edf or prop. Flux capacitor sounds nice but I don’t want my plane to get stuck in 1855...