Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

GrizWiz

Elite member
😂 joshes shirt!
362034_8889e19fcd30a0f82ef5e4046d77b44e.jpeg

Splinter189

Master member
What is the thought process behind the limited kits? Sounds like a good way to generate hype for sure, but is there a logistical reason behind it too? Is it easier to produce them in smaller batches in order to get a wider variety of planes out quickly without worrying about 40+ different designs at once?
The limited series will do several things. It is.a good way to test the waters for new types and sizes of aircraft. Limited aircraft wont have a normal build video. Instructions will be geared towards those who are experienced. Also its going to be a really good way to further engage and connect with build community(more on this soon)

Intashu

Elite member
The limited series will do several things. It is.a good way to test the waters for new types and sizes of aircraft. Limited aircraft wont have a normal build video. Instructions will be geared towards those who are experienced. Also its going to be a really good way to further engage and connect with build community(more on this soon)
This is VERY exciting news as many of us (specially thoes of us on the forums) are really itching for more master series style planes and plans that take a step away from being super easy to build but really simple in compromise.. to harder to build but look better planes that also look incredible just sitting in our hangers! I've been watching these things develop slowly and seeing the last few video's has me itching to start building again now that the weather is getting warmer and the season is slowly getting dryer!

There are a few of these that I know the second they drop I'll be ordering them in pairs! xD