Master Series Builds, Past Present and Future.

Kam5691

I am rather new here, but I was wondering how I would set up the Super hornet with power. Do people use two batteries for each EDF? Is there a splitter that takes power from one battery and delivers to both EDFs? I have tested the jet with one battery, but it seemed very underpowered and barely got off on full throttle, so I figured there was something wrong with the power. Any answers appreciated!

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I am rather new here, but I was wondering how I would set up the Super hornet with power. Do people use two batteries for each EDF? Is there a splitter that takes power from one battery and delivers to both EDFs? I have tested the jet with one battery, but it seemed very underpowered and barely got off on full throttle, so I figured there was something wrong with the power. Any answers appreciated!
You must remember edfs don't have a large amount of static thrust,they need to have some speed before they really start to create thrust. At least in my experience

Splinter189

Master member
If you run the recommended set up, you have TONS of power and a very significant flight time. I run a single 5200mAh 6s battery

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Hi john. i know you told me at flitefest that you never finalized the bronco and most likely wont come back to, but any chance you would release the files for it? Im very aware of the reason you dont release plans anymore but i think it might be a good idea to release your cutting file's for planes that arent going to be kitted, provided you havent deleted them.
TD:LR i really want an MS bronco

Splinter189

Master member
Hi john. i know you told me at flitefest that you never finalized the bronco and most likely wont come back to, but any chance you would release the files for it? Im very aware of the reason you dont release plans anymore but i think it might be a good idea to release your cutting file's for planes that arent going to be kitted, provided you havent deleted them.
TD:LR i really want an MS bronco
I actually do intend to revisit the Bronco, just not sure when.