Master Series Corsair

DrkRaven

That's pretty specific. How would you know that? I am NOT being a butt (Ya'll, just be quiet!) I'm just asking. ;)
Indeed I did say it in post 48 however I'll be more specific, I called the flitetest store which by the way is in California and are handling the store business for Josh, anyway he said he talked to Josh and this was like last Tuesday and said that josh said they would have it to him by next Tuesday but you never know they could be in Monday I'm just going by what he said

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
maidened today. flew like a dream. very stable and very scale, even with the monster motor i put on it.

20190308_195628.jpg

20190308_195824.jpg

20190308_195952.jpg

laters,

me :cool:

kilroy07

Legendary member
maidened today. flew like a dream. very stable and very scale, even with the monster motor i put on it.
Wow, insanely beautiful build! Well done man, well done! (y)(y)
I too like the printed details.

Yup, that seals the deal, I'm going to back-order my kit tonight!

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Ty was looking in resource under the plane

Yeah, we've sorted out how to use the new "resource" system in the latest forum update for storing files, but links in threads? Connecting everything up between the forum thread, store thread, and videos is still manual, and details like that are easy to overlook mid-launch.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Some nice looking builds guys. I'm envious. Gonna need to wait until I can get hold of a SBK.

JTarmstr

Elite member
This thing is so big I cant work on it on my table. loving the wing so far and the meld techniques are super easy, Pictures when I have finished building for the day

slipshift

I absolutely love the new grid for the tiled plans. Previously I would piece together and cut out a wing and then notice there was more to it on another tile.

Jim