• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Master Series P-40

Since I'm new here I'm still learning to navigate this fun, interesting, and educational Flite Test Forum.
I seem to have run across some hints that a Master Series P-40 may be in the works! Is this true and what do y'all know about it?
As you can tell from my "handle", the P-40 is one of my favorite airplanes. Since a kid I have always been intrigued by the Flying Tigers!

BATTLEAXE

Welcome to the forums. I too like the P-40, built a somewhat Master series version last summer into fall. It is a sharp looking plane. I like the look of the master series p-40 then the original of coarse, better detail. I think it has potential. Just like any FT model it is really a blank canvas that you can add any of the quality touches or modifications you like. I rarely stick to purely stock builds, there are always things I do differently to help improve the build or the performance. Paint is a good place to really make it stand out

Welcome to the forums. I too like the P-40, built a somewhat Master series version last summer into fall. It is a sharp looking plane. I like the look of the master series p-40 then the original of coarse, better detail. I think it has potential. Just like any FT model it is really a blank canvas that you can add any of the quality touches or modifications you like. I rarely stick to purely stock builds, there are always things I do differently to help improve the build or the performance. Paint is a good place to really make it stand out
Thank you BATTLEAXE for your reply! That P-40 sounds really nice! Do you have photos of her or perhaps you can direct me to the thread in this forum about her.
Thank you again!

BATTLEAXE

Thank you BATTLEAXE for your reply! That P-40 sounds really nice! Do you have photos of her or perhaps you can direct me to the thread in this forum about her.
Thank you again!
Yea there is a link in my signature, here are a couple pics...
20190913_203417.jpg

20190922_144742.jpg

This is the result of the maiden flight lol... Loss of signal and came down in the trees
20190928_101232.jpg
20190911_210132.jpg 20190909_180731.jpg 20190910_183913.jpg