Master Series P-40

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Here is my thread for designing a master series P-40 warhawk! This time, I'm going to do something a little different and record while I design so you can see how I do it and maybe follow along with a plane of your own. The videos will cover every step of designing a plane from setup to finished plans. Armed with this new knowledge, I can't wait to see what planes the community will come up with.

Some confusion might have arisen from the fact that on my website, the most demanded design is the mini Bf-110, and I haven't made it. That's because @GrizWiz said he was going to make one of his own, so I diverted all efforts to a regular sized Bf-110 instead. Besides, I wasn't really looking forward to a mini Bf-110.

The first video will be coming out sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:

GrizWiz

Elite member
Here is my thread for designing a master series P-40 warhawk! This time, I'm going to do something a little different and record while I design so you can see how I do it and maybe follow along with a plane of your own. The videos will cover every step of designing a plane from setup to finished plans. Armed with this new knowledge, I can't wait to see what planes the community will come up with.

Some confusion might have arisen from the fact that on my website, the most demanded design is the mini Bf-110, and I haven't made it. That's because @GrizWiz said he was going to make one of his own, so I diverted all efforts to a regular sized Bf-110 instead. Besides, I wasn't really looking forward to a mini Bf-110.

Well time for me to get started. :ROFLMAO:

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member

totally looking forward to this..... glad you opted for video and not document

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Uggh!!!

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 3.19.14 PM.png

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Way to go man, I’ve wanted to see a MS p-40 for a long time, and I can’t wait for the videos!