Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser-Backcountry Edition

Taildragger

Legendary member
rendered it today because why not
1635204373724.png

Bo123

Elite member
I fully understand. I know there has been a lot of trouble and drama with this lately.
sorry but I kinda feel like ft with this one... I'm cool releasing plans for my simpler planes but I've spent so much time on this design, I kinda want it to stay mine. I hope you understand. :)

Taildragger

Legendary member
what's so bad in other people using it?
Idk. I guess this project was mostly to make a unique plane that's a model of a plane owned by the guy who started my aviation journey. I just wanted it to be special to me a bit. I know its a little selfish but I like to be unique. On the other hand, I don't want to seem like the bad guy, and I'd be glad to make plans for an almost identical (but not quite) master series PA-18 super cub, the cruiser's more popular brother.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Idk. I guess this project was mostly to make a unique plane that's a model of a plane owned by the guy who started my aviation journey. I just wanted it to be special to me a bit. I know its a little selfish but I like to be unique. On the other hand, I don't want to seem like the bad guy, and I'd be glad to make plans for an almost identical (but not quite) master series PA-18 super cub, the cruiser's more popular brother.
that would be amazing thanks. I get the unique part. can totally agree with that

Taildragger

Legendary member
@Taildragger what are some of your 'simpler' plans and do you have a system in place to sell your more 'complex' designs?
pretty much the planes that are more box construction i consider simpler. planes like this that I spend forever on with formers and molded foam are more "complex". I don't have a way to sell my designs as I am just a teenager who doesn't even have a phone.

SSgt Duramax

Is anyone else ever creepy and watch certain planes on the flight trackers?
I totally get why you don't want to hand out your plans willy nilly in this environment. Haters gonna hate.

I totally watch planes all the time. My radar detector app also tracks planes in the air through ADS-B and if a plane is within 10 miles it pops up on my map! I also have a ADS-B receiver in my car so I can pick up the planes that are missed by some of the apps, or in a remote area. I have also learned that F-16s don't have ADS-B.