Master series type. F8 bearcat

Draftman1

I started a bearcat, I have always wanted one and it doesn’t look there will be one In the near future

I took the 3 view plans and made each piece to fit, I started at the center section and worked out to the ends, this is a prototype, I am tracing each piece as I go, when it’s done, i will scan it in and draw it out,
Some of the areas where really challenging, trying to make it look like a bearcat

I used to build a lot out of coroplast, back in the day. I took a break and picked back
82DE89E8-9EAD-47B2-B033-D9EBB3F783FA.jpeg
183F4A53-207B-4BB5-A10F-F68CF65CFDB5.jpeg
F9F2E85D-D7EF-44F0-98BA-06D1E01AE1D9.jpeg
up with foamboard

FastCrash45

Elite member
I started a bearcat, I have always wanted one and it doesn’t look there will be one In the near future

I took the 3 view plans and made each piece to fit, I started at the center section and worked out to the ends, this is a prototype, I am tracing each piece as I go, when it’s done, i will scan it in and draw it out,
Some of the areas where really challenging, trying to make it look like a bearcat

I used to build a lot out of coroplast, back in the day. I took a break and picked back View attachment 166922 View attachment 166923 View attachment 166924 up with foamboard
Looking good as it is. Keep up the great work.

Figure9

Elite member

I used to build a lot out of coroplast, back in the day. I took a break and picked back View attachment 166922 View attachment 166923 View attachment 166924 up with foamboard

Did any Bearcats have a rectangular shaped fuselage? If so, I’ll build one. :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Great project! I’ll be following it...