Matek model differences?

chag

I'm working on building a hexacopter, and I'm interested in using a Matek flight controller and installing INAV, but I cannot find out what the different model suffixes mean. So far I've seen HDTE, MiniTE, VTOL, WING, WMN, WTE, and WLITE. Can anyone tell me what they mean or which are appropriate for a multi rotor copter?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
This is a somewhat loaded question without knowing what frame and the rest of the hardware you plan on using. The short of it is the last few characters are related to the board layout and the first few characters identify the processor type. (F405, H743, etc...) Technically you can use almost any of them for a multirotor. Depending on the frame and PDB you choose, some may work better than others. A small frame may make the larger package sizes a real challenge to fit.

http://www.mateksys.com/?page_id=3834 shows all the "current" Matek flight controllers. I have quite a few that are no longer on the list.

Cheers!
LB

chag

Thank you. I think you answered my question that they all are interchangeable. I currently have a 550mm frame, so I'm not too worried about space, 10in carbon fiber props, and 30A SimonK ESCs laying around. I'm eying the Matek PDB-HEX, which has both 30.5mm and 20mm mounting holes.