MC Mini Stick 30 thread

Dear Monte.C,

could you post more photos from your building process and from the fussalage inside?
thx and greetings from austria
Drukz
One thing to note: If you're new to scratchbuilding foam planes, start with a Flitetest speedbuild plan. They're designed to go together easily and quickly. This build of mine assumes you have prior build experience.

Drunkz

hi Monte.C,

i have build a Goblin reduced to 75% but not flown it. Wait to register my receiver (ar636a). Have tried the shrubsmaker but it is too heavy. the goal is to stay under 250g. so yours may be to big as well but I want to try. in Austria where I am from it is a toy if you can stay under 250 grams.
thx for the pictures!
greetings

hi Monte.C,

i have build a Goblin reduced to 75% but not flown it. Wait to register my receiver (ar636a). Have tried the shrubsmaker but it is too heavy. the goal is to stay under 250g. so yours may be to big as well but I want to try. in Austria where I am from it is a toy if you can stay under 250 grams.
thx for the pictures!
greetings
250g is the rule here too. This plane for me came in at 278g all-up weight with an 850-3S battery. Close but not there.

CraftyPilot

@CraftyPilot, 24x36" full size plan attached. Let me know if something here isn't working for you.

Thank you very much.
I had some trouble aligning the wing sections due to scale errors with my printer.
I also wanted to mark out where to place the servos for best CG.
I found that for the A4 paper I have here in Germany, Adobe Reader prints very good tiles that are easy to align and scale right.

Thank you very much.
I had some trouble aligning the wing sections due to scale errors with my printer.
I also wanted to mark out where to place the servos for best CG.
I found that for the A4 paper I have here in Germany, Adobe Reader prints very good tiles that are easy to align and scale right.
Maybe I should give up and just post full sheets. :(
For my own use I'm sticking to the easy way (for me) - printing straight from CAD to 8-1/2x11.
I work with pdfs every day, it's a no-brainer for me to make 8-1/2x11. But I guess here on the user side people are comfortable with tiling it. The only thing you lose is the alignment marks.
Thanks, I guess I learned something. ;)
You better post pics or vid of a successful build!!