Me BF109 coming soon

Mr.Grinch

Just because it’s ready doesn’t mean it’s coming soon, as much as we may want it too. It sounds like the quarantine situation has also slowed the process down for the FT crew for putting out new aircraft. I hope you’re right though. I was hoping that this situation would actually let them put out More content and get more designs pushed through for early release. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Geronimo

Just because it’s ready doesn’t mean it’s coming soon, as much as we may want it too. It sounds like the quarantine situation has also slowed the process down for the FT crew for putting out new aircraft. I hope you’re right though. I was hoping that this situation would actually let them put out More content and get more designs pushed through for early release. I guess we just have to wait and see.
Dealing with a pandemic has been hard for everyone. I think we all need to stand back and realize just how fortunate we've been. I have a saying (directly related to investing) that when the sun is shining, that means it's going to rain. And when the rain is pouring, that means the sun is going to shine. God help us have the patience we need right now! :)